January 22, 2009

Major Cuteness Alert!!!

A coworker of mine gave me a coupon for some free pictures at a local photo studio that recently opened. We took Avery over there tonight to get some shots done and I absolutely love the way they turned out. She wasn't in a real smiley mood but we still got some awesome pics. Here are just a few:


Miss Sassy Pants!!


Paul's favorite picture!


Fun with bubbles!


My favorite!!!! She is so beautiful (I may be just a tad biased)!!

Don't worry Ashley, you are still our official family photographer and we still want our session with you next time you come to town but the bargain queen in me couldn't pass up free.

Sorry I haven't been blogging alot lately but life has been blissfully calm around here. Well, as calm as it can be with our own little tornado running around. We have several plans this weekend so hopefully I will have something to write about after that.

Thanks for checkin in with us.

Happy Thursday!!

10 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, those are PRECIOUS! Avery is just gorgeous. I love the bubble one.

Rachel said...

Adorable pictures!

Jodi said...

Adorable!!! Love them!
What photo studio? I need to get Jorja's 5 year old photos, and welcome home photos taken!

Pug Mama said...

Gorgeous!!!

Stacey said...

What an adorable little dumplin she is in these picturues.. Oh wait she is always adorable! Love the outfit you put her in so stinkin cute.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! She's a cutie!

Debra said...

Well, I must say I'm glad you put the "alert" in the title, because I just couldn't stand it if she was any cuter!!! Her Mommy sure has her in some adorable outfits. Precious!!!

Ashley said...

You make me laugh! Girl, I wouldn't pass up free either! ha ha ha!

They turned out so good and she is so beautiful!

:)

Doreen said...

I see a super model in your future. Look out Paul!!!!!!

Eloise said...

So, so cute!! That Avery could definitely be a model. The camera clearly has a love affair with her!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers