March 23, 2007

Disney on Ice......

Wednesday night I was lucky enough to join my posse (minus Jamie)and attend the Disney on Ice - Princess Wishes show. We met early in the evening and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at a local mexican restaurant. We then jumped in the mini-vans and headed to the show. I feel confident in saying a wonderful time was had by all!!!

Now on to the pictures:
Valerie double-hips the girls!!!

The flounder hats that came attached to the cotton candy bags were big hits.


Cinderella arrives in her horse-drawn carriage.

The emcees of the show: Mickey and Minnie

Belle looks for the Beast.


Ariel (my favorite) skating for her Prince Eric.


Mollianne and Erin.....a great mother/daughter shot.

I LOVE this picture of Grammy sporting the flounder hat!!


The whole crew!!


All of the princesses performed together for the finale.


Mulan shows off her battle skills.


Three generations together enjoying the magic of disney.

I can't wait for the next show to come to town. We were talking about how sometime next year when we come to a show we will have 8 little girls accompanying us. Can you imagine??

Thanks for the great time girls!!!



5 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh yes, a GREAT time was had! Grammy said that it was worth it to extend their stay to join us. She is going to just love you for posting the photo of her in the Flounder hat!
Can't wait to do it again with all 8 girls!
K.

Erin said...

Thank you for inviting us! Mollianne is still talking about it - and your singing. Love you!

Valerie said...

I have to admit, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the Princess...I guesss there is stilll a little girl deep down inside of me....really, really deep down there ;-)

Cathy said...

Robyn, this is Cathy Harris, Kelley's friend. Thank you so much for your comment that was posted on my blog. I didn't have your email address, so I had to post here.

Erin, thank you too! I really wish we lived closer to you guys. Maybe in the fall we will be able to travel out to Texas to meet you all.

Kelley, why haven't you posted pictures???

Love Cathy

Christie said...

Whoo hoo!!! Love, love, loved it! Thanks so much for the invite, but I truly can't wait until next year...we are gonna need a couple rows of seats - look out, here comes the M3 Posse and the M3 Crew...

cb

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers