December 28, 2007

Fabulous Christmas Gifts for Avery

We have been so fortunate to have great family support throughout this wait for our daughter, little did we know that also meant some great Christmas gifts for her too!!


Mom and Dad ordered us the precious address labels. Mom was so impressed that she got to choose the features for me and Paul and dad was quick to point out that he chose the angel wings for Avery.


Every year since we have been waiting (05, 06, and now 07) Mom and dad have given Avery a doll for Christmas. Mom thinks every little girl needs a doll every Christmas.


Chris, Danette, and the boys gave up this precious silver bracelet for Avery. Yes, she will definitely be a princess.


How cute is this table and chairs set?? This again was a generous gift from mom and dad and matches her room perfectly!!!!


Sandra and Cliff (aka Mimi and Poppy) bought all kinds of great toys for Avery. They even found a piggy bank and cup with her name on it. She also received a set of toddler books and an adorable learning flower toy. They did promptly take their gifts back and put them up because they feel that Avery will be home so soon that she can open them herself!!

We also received a stunning pearl earring, bracelet, and necklace set for Avery from my Aunt Kathy. I was unable to get a good picture of it with the glare of the light but hopefully Avery can model it for you very soon.

Thank you so much for the wonderful things for our daughter. We appreciate you all soooo much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did and will continue to enjoy buying things for Miss Avery.

Love,
Momma Martha and Daddy Wayne

Anonymous said...

I am convinced that somehow you and I were delivered to the wrong families....I just KNOW I was supposed to be a part of that fun loving and generous country clan of folks.

All I gotwas some coal.

Love Charlie "V" Brown

Unknown said...

what fabulous gifts and I love the table and chairs

happy new year!

Christie said...

Girl - you know I'm gonna need to have me that table....

Spill it about where they got it?!?!


Love you

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers