December 27, 2007

Not knowing is the hardest part!!!

Well, December is almost over and that means referrals should be arriving in the next week or so. Of course the rumor mill is churning at full force. Right now it is split 50/50 with either the 19th or 20th being the next cut-off date. You KNOW what that means: 20th = We are IN!!!!!!! 19th = We missed it by ONE day. Several people that have missed by one day in the past say that the next month is alot less stressful because you KNOW that you will get your referral next. I am still cautiously optimistic that we will see our baby's face in January. In the last two years I have built a wall around my heart to try to protect it during this wait. Is it time to starting breaking down the wall, or should I leave it up just a wee bit longer? I guess the next week will tell us!

We had a wonderful Christmas with our families and that post is coming soon!!

We humbly ask for your prayers as we go through these final roller coaster weeks of waiting for referral!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So close you can taste it! I am hoping they do some sort of manic cleaning house of referrals and somehow, our LIDS get swept up together so we can go together.

Mr. President.....TEAR DOWN THAT WALL! Let the emotions pass freely cuz your time has come.

Love Flying Monkey Girl (V)

KW said...

Believe and you SHALL receive! Hope you and your family have a richly blessed New Year with your baby from China!

Kat
http://katskrackerbox.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Good God woman! I am on pins and needles waiting for this. I keep looking at Rumor Queen which I NEVER do at all to see what is going on. I would have exploded 10 times over if I was holding my breath. I am keeping fingers and toes crossed and hope to see you next week!! Love Ya!!

Jamie

Kelley said...

I'm praying, girl! I'm about ready to pop with excitement just thinking about y'all getting your referral!!

Love you,
K.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers