May 19, 2008

Celebrating Mollianne's Birthday.

Saturday we were able to join Mollianne to help her celebrate her 5th birthday! What a great party it was. Erin did a fabulous job organizing and Bob was a master grill chef. This year they had both a bounce house and an inflatable slide (evidenced by the picture on the previous post). All the kids had a great time and the adults joined in as well.

Now on to the pictures of the event:

The birthday girl!!!!

Avery sporting her very first party hat!

The aftermath of the pic on my previous post. I had to con Kelley into trying out the slide and we were like 3 little kids!! I love my friends!!

After Erin, Kelley, and I went mom decided to give it a try too!! I am sure we probably exceeded the weight limit with all 4 of us at the same time but I am happy to report there were no collapses!!

The Uniqua pinata was a hit!!! A few pulls on the string and the candy started flying!!

Avery and her daddy in the bounce house. She wasn't quite sure what to think but she seemed to enjoy herself.

Mollianne sliding with her Gran and Pa. What great memories!!

Paul scored some major fun points with Mia. She was his constant companion that afternoon. Conning him into going down the slide multiple times!!

You can't tell she was having a great time, can you???

Avery getting ready to make her slide debut. She went down with both mommy and daddy but did not like it very much. I think she is more a bounce house kind of girl!

Thanks for letting us celebrate with you Mollianne!! We are so blessed to know you and see you grow up into a warm, beautiful, sincere young lady!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun day! I need to update my blog but I need some of your pictures. They are priceless! Especially the one with my parents. Mollianne's birthday wouldn't be complete without you three and Momma Martha. We love you all to pieces!

Auntie E

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers