July 24, 2008

Clean and Clear

Well, we just returned home from the hospital and I am happy to report that the colonoscopy and the EGD went well. They did not find any abnormalities or any GI bleeds, so that is great news!!

Bowel prep yesterday......not so fun, but hey, the doctor told me I could wait 5 years before I do it again. Surely by then they will have a more pleasant way to prep.

Now we are off for a little belated birthday meal because this girl needs some food!!!

Thanks for thinking of us!!

6 comments:

The Fab 5 said...

Glad to hear everything went good! Enjoy your day and party like it was yesterday!!!

Eloise said...

So glad to hear everything went well today. Have a fun celebration tonight! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

What a huge relief! I am so glad everything looks good. ;-)

Happy Birthday!!!

Shelli

Trena said...

I am glad to hear all is well.

Trena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I'm glad all went well!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers