July 21, 2008

Sunday 3 word

I know, I know I am a day late for the Sunday 3 word. I was hoping no one would notice but not only did my mother remind me but also Eloise commented. Thanks ladies for keeping me on my toes.

We had a very busy weekend and I will have a ton of pics up in the next couple of days but here's a little preview:

We and some of our friends went to the zoo on Saturday. A great time was had by all. More pics later!

Also Saturday while my sis in law was out shopping my brother decided to take Kolin for a haircut......this is what they came home with:
I think it will eventually wash out!

Other big news in our house: Avery is walking!!!!!!! She walks half the time and still crawls the other half but she is definitely more mobile. I will load that video too.

Thanks for checking in...sorry about my blog absence.

3 comments:

Pug Mama said...

Already made this weeks video, but I have copied your photos and will put them in next weeks - Sorry!

Eloise said...

OK - since you posted two cute Sunday-3-Word pictures, you're off the hook! Love the family pic from the zoo. Looks like a lot of fun. And I'm glad that's Kolin's new do and not Avery's!!!

Anonymous said...

The zoo pictures are too cute, and Kolins new hairstyle....well the zoo pictures are too cute ;-))

Love V

I have guilt for not taking my two to the zoo - oh wait, it just passed.

Love V2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers