December 24, 2008

9 months ago today.....

Our daughter was placed in our arms!!

Here we are leaving the hotel on our way to the Civil Affairs office to meet our Avery!

Here she is...
finally united with her mommy and daddy

And here she is today...
opening her very first Christmas present from my co-worker and dear friend Keysla.

Thank you for the best 9 months of our lives Avery. Your are definitely the best gift we have ever received.

Tonight we will go to my moms for our Christmas celebration. In the morning all the grandparents are coming here for breakfast to check out Avery's haul from Santa Claus and in the afternoon we will go to Paul's parents for yet more gifts and family time.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! May your holiday be blessed!

1 comment:

Eloise said...

It is astonishing to see how Avery has grown!

I loved this post. I teared up when you thanked Avery for the best nine months of your life. I assure you, it gets better and better as they start to talk and express their thoughts and feelings. I still really enjoy my children and my oldest is now 17 (don't blink - it happens fast).

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers