February 2, 2009

A challenge for myself.....

It seems like the last several months I have fallen waaayyy behind in my scrapbooking. Even though I scrap exclusively digital now it stills seems to be hard to find the time to just relax and get to scrappin'. I think it is because when I think of it I get overwhelmed about the amount of pics I have. After reading Stacy's blog about her challenge for herself I decided to make my own. For the month of February I want to make 15 pages using both older and newer pics. Hopefully just taking baby steps this way will not only allow me to do something I really enjoy but also get me motivated to get the gazillion pictures I have organized.

So onto to layout #1. I know you have all seen this picture but I couldn't resist using it when I found this particular kit.



Giddy Up scrap kit by Joni Gray......www.jonigray.blogspot.com

Happy Monday!!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Good for You! By the way I totally adore this picture and you did a great job on the LO. I will be looking forward to seeing the next 14... Have fun!

Mya said...

Robyn or anyone else please enlighten me about digital scrapbooking! I am stuck in old school mode and haven't done any in ages! I see all these cute pages everyone displays. But do you just put it on a disk for storage or do you print them out? What do you do with it afterwards?What software do you recommend?
Do they have a dummy manual for this? :-)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers