March 18, 2009

Can you believe.....

I did not get my camera out all last week? I think that has to be some kind of record for me!! Life has been pleasantly calm around our house. Just the same old routine with work, family, etc. Avery continues to thrive in both daycare and gymnastics. She is babbling more and more everyday we expect her to be talking in full sentences before long.

We have a couple of exciting things coming up this week. Tonight we are going to see Disney on Ice. I love these shows and can't wait for Avery's reaction to her first one. Then on Friday we are leaving to go to San Antonio for the weekend. We are taking Avery to Sea World. We have to keep that theme park quota going up you know..... So I am sure the next few posts will contain alot of pictures.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Thanks for checking in with us!!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers