March 27, 2009

Disney on Ice

I know I am a little behind but wanted to post these pics of Avery's first Disney on Ice show. I have always thought these shows were good and couldn't wait to share that experience with my own child. There is nothing like watching her little eyes light up with wonder when the lights went down and the first characters skated out. We were joined by some great friends and a good time was definitely had by all!!


Ariel (aka The Little Mermaid) and Prince Eric

The Peter Pan crew took flight over the ice arena.

My favorite: Minnie!!

I think this was the first show I have seen that included Lilo and Stitch.

Mekarlie and Mekenzie joined us and were all smiles throughout the show.

The Disney Lovin Crew!

Avery modeling the flounder hat that was included with our cotton candy purchase.

Erin had to get on that hat modeling action! I think this pic is definitely a keeper!

Mekarlie wearing the hat while also showcasing the adorable minnie mouse snowcones.

Thanks for a great time girls!!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers