May 29, 2009

A day to celebrate!!!

Today my family celebrates not one but 2 special occasions. My mom's birthday and mom and dad's anniversary!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! May all your wishes come true!!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!!! 39 years....wow that's a long time!!


We celebrated by going out to eat together and of course I had to take some family pictures while we were there:
my little family!!

Chris, Danette, Kelby and Kolin. Getting Kolin to smile for a camera is virtually impossible :)

Mom and Dad with the grandkids!!

Mom and Dad, hope you had a great day. We all love you very much!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to Mama Martha and congratulations on almost 4 decades of marriage to Mama Martha and Daddy Wayne.

I dedicate the song Love will keep us together by Captain and Tenile.

Love Valerie, you wanna be daughter offering you a room and two grandchildren whenever you like.

Anonymous said...

Robyn, Chris and families,
Thank yall for the dinner, gifts, and especially the togetherness.

Valerie, I loved that song by Captain and Tenille. But think I will stay where I am. (-:

Momma Martha

Kelley said...

I'm just catching up on blogs, so I'm a bit late, but...

Happy Birthday Mama Martha!

And, Happy Anniversary you two crazy "kids"!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers