July 8, 2007

Stop the Madness!!!!!

Okay I think it is almost time for a 12 step program. How many clothes can one baby possibly need?

I mentioned earlier than while we were on vacation in San Antonio we went to a large outlet mall and picked up a few things for Avery:

Here it the loot from that particular shopping trip:
3 shirts, a pair of biker shorts, an adorable bikini, and a onesie that simply says "Little Princess"

This past Friday afternoon a friend of mine called and said that a local department store was having a MAJOR sale. Everything that was on clearance was an additional 50% off plus she told me where to get a coupon for an additional 15% off my entire purchase. Being the bargain shopper that I am I could not resist checking it out!!!!

I picked up a couple of things for Paul and I and of course I had to check out the children's department.

So here is the result of that little expedition:
Not too bad, huh????

But the "bargain of the day" was this outfit:
I scored this entire outfit for a whopping $2.54!!!!!!!!! Can't beat that!!

I try to justify it to Paul by pleading that I never pay full price and have really purchased a variety of size. I don't quite think he is buying it.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

On a totally unrelated note: whatever happened to Susan Powter anyway???

1 comment:

Christie said...

If you're going in the program, move aside and let me in the door first!

Shoot - this is an insane, insane, bad habit we've got...

So, you wanna go to Carter's?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers