November 9, 2007

Weekend plans...........

Tonight and tomorrow Paul and I will be attending a marriage conference offered at our church. We have never been to this type of offering before and I am very excited. The premise of the conference is the different needs of the husband and wife: The love she most desires/The respect he desperately needs. Evidently men and women are "wired" differently. Whoa!!! Who would have ever guessed that????

So off we go, to learn more about each other and hopefully make what is already a strong marriage even stronger!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

And it is SO good! I'm glad to be sharing this time with you and the Paulster. Now, get off my hose! :-) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Take notes, I want some insider tips on how to make marriage "better".

Love V

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers