April 23, 2008

Major happenings:

As I type this post our friends Valerie and Gary should have just received Aubriana in their arms!!!! We are so excited for them and can't wait to see the first pictures of this joyous occasion!!!

Tonight I went to dinner with Erin and Kelley and we had a little toast for Valerie:

Here's to you V and your newly enlarged family!!!


While I was having a mommy's night out Paul and Avery were having a daddy/daughter date. They went to dinner and then somehow my sweet little girl who doesn't talk yet conveyed to her daddy that she wanted a pair of Nike shoes....at least this is the story Paul is telling. So being the great daddy that he is he had to go out and search for a wee little pair. This is what he came home with:
I have to admit that they are cute even if they are a little pricey for kid's shoes!!! I will definitely have to get a picture of her modeling her new shoes tomorrow.

We are heading out of town tomorrow for a family reunion. We will be gone for 3 nights and I got a taste this afternoon of packing for a child. Whew!!! They require alot of stuff!!

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

OK, those shoes are SO cute! Paul did good. :-) Had a blast tonight - as always!!

Love you and be safe! E

Kim said...

Shocks are my favorite...
LOVE them..
Have a Great Day..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! Well, I also have a same pair of Nike shox shoes.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers