April 27, 2008

Sunday 3 word......

Several weeks ago a fellow blogger started a trend where a bunch of us would post a picture on Sundays that included 3 words to sum up our thoughts or our week. I participated the first few weeks but have been absent the last few. Little things like a trip to China, jet lag, a baby in the house, etc have kept me from participating. Well, I'm back......and in honor of that I have 2 pictures for this weeks post:

Still kind of hard for me to believe!!!



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE your 3 words...
Have a Great Sunday..

Kelley said...

Two words...LOVE IT! And, y'all!

Pug Mama said...

love them both!!!

Betsy said...

Hey You Three!!!! I am speechless!!! Avery is beautiful and so precious!!! You all look blissful. FINALLY!!!! I am sooooo happy for you. I definitely need to get back to Texas so I can hug all those babies!!!!! Congratulations and love to you all.

Alyson and Ford said...

Wonderful 3-Words.
Happy Sunday!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers