May 20, 2006

Action-packed weekend....

The beginning of every week Paul and I spend our time working and sleeping. Not much else goes on. Thursday our weekend begins and then it seems as if we are going non-stop. This week was no exception.


Thursday evening we attended Katie's pre-school graduation. It's hard to believe she will be starting Kindergarten next year. CONGRATULATIONS KATIE!!!!


************The Graduate*************


Paul and Morgan hanging out after the ceremony.

Immeidately after the graduation we attended Kelby's basketball game. His team won 50 to 18. The boys played AWESOME!!!

Friday we ran our weekly errands. I started the day (I know, I sleep late) by having lunch with my "Ladies who Lunch" group, we have changed our name to "Mommies who Lunch". All of the women who attend are already mommies (Valerie and I just don't have our children with us yet!) I truly enjoy visiting with this special group of women. We cut up, laugh, moan about the wait, and everything in between. I can't wait until our next lunch!!!

Ironically enough the restaraunt was in close proximity to Babies R Us, so after lunch Paul (who went sports shopping while we were eating)and I just had to go in and look at all the newest trends in children's items. We found the most adorable bikini on the clearance rack for $3.60 I could not pass it up. So now, Miss Avery owns her very first bikini.



I am sure she will look adorable wearing this.


Upon coming home from our shopping trip we had yet another surprise package from Aunt Kay and Uncle Larry

I hope Avery inherits my love of books and I can just see her and Paul laying on the floor coloring together.

I forgot to mention that I have discovered the best invention ever made. You that know me know that when I am eating I am also usually busy talking at the same time. Needless to say I often get a little food on my shirt because I am not paying attention. Well today, lunch was no exception, I was eating chips and salsa and dropped a little salsa on my shirt. I was mortified, but here came Erin to the rescue. She had one of these Tide To Go pens and generously lent it to me. I worked fabulous!!!!! The salsa was immediatley gone and no one had to know!!

While doing my grocery shopping last night I picked up one of the pens and it will now be a staple in purse. If you haven't discovered this little gem, try it out.

It's the litte things in life that amuse me!!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. Thanks for checking in on us.

4 comments:

Elle said...

Thanks for reminding me to get that Tide thingie!

Love, love, love the bikini. Too cute! I am going to have to check out Babies R Us. I always forget about that store. We need a bikini too!

We had a great time at lunch!

Erin said...

You will never leave the house without your Tide to Go, especially after Avery comes. Love it! And the dress and bikini are just too darn cute. Can't wait to see her in them! Had fun at lunch, my friend. You are a blessing and a treasure! Love you!

Kelley said...

That bikini is too darn cute! And, the dress is beautiful too. Soon Paul will have to move is clothes to cardboard boxes to make room for more of Avery's clothes. I'm already looking forward to lunch next month. I have a way cool bubble blower that you can play with...outside! :-)

Valerie said...

I want that bikini...cute and a bargain to boot! I also want one of those pens for those of us that like to advertise what we ate on our person!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers