May 17, 2006

Yes sir, that's my family!!!

I had previously mentioned that we went to my brother's house on Sunday for my mom's mother's day dinner. My sister-in-law made some awesome chicken spaghetti and a delicious soapapilla cheesecake. I took a couple of pictures and thought I would let you all in on my crazy family:


I told my mom and dad that I wanted a picture of them together and this is what I got?? Yep, that's my dad (at least now you know that I come by my humor naturally).


This is my nephews demostrating their newest wrestling move the "master lock". While Kolin is holding Kelby he keeps screaming "Can you pick the lock?" Could this possibly be why we are adopting a girl?


Kelby is the hoops master and wanted to showcase his talent on my blog.


This is Kolin chugging his ice cold root beer at the cantina.


My dad and his grandsons, Avery doesn't know what she's in for.

I just realized that I did not take any pictures of my brother and sister-in-law. They must have been busy preparing dinner while the rest of us were goofin' off.

Anyway, this is my family. Crazy, goofy, and everything in between. I wouln't trade them for the world.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Boy, I would fit right in! I love it! Hugs! E

Elle said...

Your family looks like fun!!

What is soapapilla cheesecake? YUM!

Jamie said...

Okay, you look just like your Dad! I think he looks like great fun. The sad part about the boys is that I actually know the "Master Lock" move and where it comes from. You would get a laugh.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers