May 20, 2006

A few important tidbits I forgot to mention......

After my previous post this afternoon (I guess I was anxious to get to the pool)I remembered several things I wanted to update on.....

Today marks our 5 month anniversary of our LID!!!!! That's 150 days we have been "officially" waiting.

My mom and I got together last night to look through the quilt squares and come up with a pattern for Avery's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. We have decided to do a snowball pattern and we both think it will turn out beautiful! I'll keep you posted on the progress.


Yesterday at Paul's and my Babies R Us shopping expedition, Paul picked out a dress for Avery. Paul always jokes about how he is going to take Avery 4-wheelin, hunting, fishing, and make her an outdoorsy girl. Needless to say I was a little surprised when this is what he picked out:


It is a complete set with dress, jacket, bloomers, and hat. It is adorable! I think Paul did good!!!

I think that is all of the major goings-on around here. Tomorrow it is back to work!!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers