May 14, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though we are celebrating Mother's Day today I need to say a special Happy Birthday to two very special little girls!! How ironic that two very special girls in our lives share the same birthday?



Happy 3rd Birthday Mollianne!! We had the pleasure of meeting Mollianne and her family through our adoption endeavors. Paul and I attended this beautiful little girl's party yesterday and had a wonderful time.


Happy 5th Birthday Katie!! Katie is the daughter of my best friend and like a daughter to both Paul and I. We have been involved in Katie's life since birth and love her to pieces. She and her big sister Morgan keep us "on our toes". Yesterday we accompanied Katie and several friends to Build-a-Bear and then out to eat.

So that was our weekend, celebrating with wonderful birthday girls!! I attended church with my mother this morning and we will be having dinner with my family tonight to celebrate Mother's Day. We will be meeting Paul's mom later in the week for her celebration.

For all you mother's out there HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
For all you eagerly anticipating moms(like me)next year is OUR year!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

OK, I'm totally stealing that picture for my blog! :-) We loved having you and Paul here. Thank you so much for coming and most of all, thank you for being such a wonderful and amazing friend. I can't wait to meet Avery so I can thank her for bringing her parents into our lives! Love ya! E

Valerie said...

It is always so fun to see you at any event...you are like a beam of positive energy! I look forward to seeing you at lunch.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! angel fragrance Culinary schools in md Tuning kia picanto Fanta pants wanking gays Oxycontin addict forum beauty day hot scottsdale spa tub long haired man gay

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers