May 27, 2006

Not alot going on....

I know, I know it has been a week since my last post. Honestly, there has not been alot going on around here this week (could be a good thing). I worked an extra shift this week so that took up Sunday through Wednesday.

Thursday Paul and I ran a few errands, cleaned house, did laundry. You know the exiciting weekly chores. Then yesterday we went to Paul's mom and dads to visit. We went out to the lake for a while with his parents and grandparents and rode the jet skis. We also grilled hamburgers and worked on quilt squares. We don't have alot planned for the Memorial Day weekend. Paul goes back to work tonight and I go tomorrow. So there you have it, another exciting week in our lives.

Update on Avery's 100 Good Wishes Quilt: After mom and I laid out the pattern last week we concluded that we would need 168 squares for the size and pattern we wanted. Luckily we extra material left over from people that had given us a whole yard as opposed to just a square. Paul's mother and grandmother helped me last night and we were able to cut the remaining squares we needed. I ordered some fabric this week for the backing and when it comes in we will start putting the quilt together.

Referrals arrived this week for the families that were LID June 6-15. We are still a long way off, but we are trying to keep ourselves busy in the meantime.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!!

1 comment:

Elle said...

Can't wait to see the quilt!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers