November 20, 2006

11 months down............

Today marks the 11 month anniversary that our dossier has been registered in China. It has been an amazing 11 months. We have me great new friends, we have shopped til we dropped, we have prepared a room, and we have dreamt of the day we will have our baby girl in our arms!!!

This also marks my 100th post. Wow!! I never thought I would have enough to write to maintain a blog much less a 100 posts. But I will continue to crank them out.

In celebration of these events I have updated the Avery's World blog with the "Little People Madness". Check it out if you need proof that I love these toys. I better start opening them soom because it may take me the next 6 months to get them all out of the packages.

I also want to wish a Happy Birthday to Paul's Dad, Cliff.
Happy Birthday Poppy!!

Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh girl, you are so close to Avery I can feel it! Happy 11 months to you and happy 7 year anniversary to me. Time flies and it is only a few more months and you will have her! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy 11, girlfriend...

Now...only __ more to go. Darnit! Don't worry - you are nearing the end of the line, as Jamie says, and so I think very soon we will be making rediculous airport signs for you...because we love you.

Smooch

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers