November 22, 2006

Merry Christmas to me....


Yes, it is a little early. Today I recieved my Christmas present. I have been thinking about getting a good, semi-professional grade camera for some time now. Paul and I were discussing it again this past weekend and he told to go ahead and order whatever I wanted. I solicited opinions from my friends, did some reasearch and wound up with the Canon SLR Digital Rebel XT. Isn't it pretty? It has more buttons than I know what to do with and an instruction manual 160 pages long. My goal is to be proficient with this camera before we go to China. I better get started practicing. Thanksgiving will be my first attempt to get some good family pictures. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Elle said...

Have fun!!!

Kelley said...

Who needs a 160 page manual? We have Chuck! We can't wait to see your first photos with the fancy schmancy camera. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Not to be a hater, but hate you...

You just bought my dream camera...

hmph!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers