January 25, 2007

And we're off........

It is T-3 hours until Paul picks me up from work and we head to Galveston to take our cruise.

I forgot to mention one interesting development; because we got such an awesome deal we could not help but brag to our families. Paul's parents and grandparents (who have never been on a cruise before) decided they had to join us since it was dirt cheap. So now the last minute cruise has turned into a "family affair".

We are so excited and look forward to 4 days of rest and relaxation.

There won't be any updates from me the next few days but I am sure I will have tons of stories to tell when we get back.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I love your new look. I didn't know you were going on a cruise, jealous......

ok now happy for you.

I miss you!

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Dad said...

Yes you did get an good deal.

Bring me back a t-shirt (no sleaves)

Have fun let off stress, and don't forget the massage.

Love you Dad

D & S said...

My family did a family cruise a couple of years ago, it was one of the best things we ever did. Good for you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers