January 4, 2007

September 27th

The stork landed today and referrals were received for those logged in between Sept 9th and Sept 27th. We would have really liked to have seen the rest of September referred but in my humble opinion 18 days is pretty good. If you remember several months ago there were months when only 5 days were referred so we will take 18.

Congratulations to all the newly expanded families. I love seeing all your precious babies and dream of being able to post my own "We have a daughter" entry.

Only 84 days left between the last date referred and our log in date of Dec 20!!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

What a wonderful day it was seeing all those new referrals! Only 84 days...I've got the van gassed up and ready to head to the airport! And, just so you know...I'm going to be a blubbering mess when y'all get your babies.
Hugs,
"Aunt" K.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers