February 18, 2007

A new living room.....

Our new furniture was delivered on Tuesday. So I drug Paul all around town yesterday trying to find accessories to outfit our new decor. We have never owned a sectional sofa set before and we absolutely love this one. It is a sofa, love seat, chaise combination and is so comfortable. It is a suede-like material that is called micro fiber. We also purchased a cocktail ottoman in a light blue color. I love the brown/light blue combination.

Our new living room. (Ignore the green curtains, I had to special order material to make new ones so these will remain up in the meantime)

While running around yesterday we looked several places for a sofa table. After scouring the furniture stores and Ikea we could not find anything we liked. We made a pit stop at Target to pick up a few thing and lo and behold we found a sofa table there.


While at the furniture store I happened to see this mirror in the kids section and it became a "must have"
It will look great in Paul's and my bedroom!!

The home decorating continues!!!

Addendum: Thank you to Erin for pointing out in her comment the girl on tv while I was taking the picture of our new sofa table. It only makes me wonder........what WAS Paul watching????

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Erin said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Baby blue and brown - a gorgeous combo. And I thought the hot chick on the TV was a nice touch. :-) Love you and see you in a few days!

Valerie said...

That looks like some serious napping furniture. It is beautiful - use it in good health as my grandmother would say. I love your finds. It always amazes me how you can't change one thing without many other things needing to chage too. Decorating fact!

Jamie said...

Love It! WE are on the hunt for a sectional right now...tell me where you got it, I LOVE It. When can we come over and sleep on it??

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers