February 16, 2007

Spoiled? Oh no, NOT my child.......

Several months ago I mentioned to my parents that I wanted to get a rug for Avery's room. I had kind of kept an eye out for one I liked but never put any serious effort into shopping.

Lo and behold I received a phone call from my mom today that she had found a rug and purchased it for Avery. Of course there was a stipulation that if we did not like it we could return it.

Well, THANK YOU Grandma because we love it!!!! It is adorable and matches her room perfectly as well as ties into the realization that our daughter will be a princess!

So much cuteness!! Can you stand it???

Also I forgot to mention earlier that my mom has totally bought in to my Little People obsession and found this set on clearance after Christmas:
Now we have the A to Z Learning Zoo. There is a different animal to represent each letter of the alphabet.

Let the Little People Collection continue to grow!!

The bottom line that there is definitely going to be some spoilin' going on and not just by mommy and daddy!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I love that rug...it's perfect for Princess Avery! And, the LP...what can I say?! LOL!

I always say that there is nothing wrong with being spoiled, but there is a problem with being a spoiled brat. I was (still am) spoiled, but I'm NOT a spoiled brat! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Valerie said...

I must have that rug!!!! Too darn cute...you must tell your parents that Aubriana needs some good grandparent lovin and ain't nobody steppin up to do it...so if they want 2 little princesses I know where applications are currently being accepted.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers