February 12, 2007

This is what happens....

when you buy new living room furniture and the person that wants to take your old stuff picks it up a day early!!

Last weekend Paul and I went out and bought a new living room suit. It is to be delivered on Tuesday. He had a lady at work jump at the opportunity to take our old stuff and she was so excited she could not wait. She was originally going to take it Sunday night but called Saturday afternoon to see if she could go ahead and pick it up. So there we were at home Saturday with NO FURNITURE!! It was kind of humorous to see Paul lying in the floor watching the Pro Bowl and me lying in the floor with the laptop digi scrapping. Rowdy loved the fact that he did not have to jump on anything to get to us!!

Never a dull moment in our house!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

This is HILARIOUS! I just love the heck out of you and Paul (my knights in shining armor). I am so excited that you splurged for some new furniture - what did you get!?!?!?!

Love you girl!

Kelley said...

Too funny! I can't wait to see the post with your new living room furniture. And, I can't wait to see you on Friday!
K.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers