April 24, 2007

Kelley's Ribbonlicious Bag Tags



One of my dear friends, Kelley, has just opened her very on store on the web. She is hand-making these personalized ID tags. They are too cute and can be individualized to whatever you desire.

All of the tag designs have different names and I have to admit that I am partial to the Avery tag. It is after all named after our very own Avery. So if you are in the market for a cute, inexpensive name tag check her out. Click here for the link Li Tian Designs and start shopping.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Thanks for the advertising, my friend! I'm getting ready to post some new designs...ladybugs and Chinese characters! If I must give myself a little toot toot -- they are darn cute!

Anonymous said...

I love all the tags too, and the Avery is particulary adorable!

V

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers