April 3, 2007

A night with the girls!!

Our monthly M3 gathering was held a couple of weeks ago. I just now got around to posting some pics. Once again Valerie was our wonderful "hostess with the mostest". There was definitely alot of laughter, alot of shared secrets, alot of food, and a alot of fun. It is funny how it seems I have known these women forever yet in reality it has only been a short time. They have really been my anchors through this process; so to Kelley, Erin, Valerie, Christie, and Jamie: You gals mean the world to me and I can't imagine traveling on this journey without you!!

Now enough mushy stuff, on to the pictures:

I wanted to share a few outfits we had recently bought for Avery. Let me tell you this child in never going to have a chance to wear anything out. I told Paul I am "officially" done buying clothes now but for some reason he doesn't believe me!! These three sets are Disney characters. I purchased 2 and Mimi and Poppy (Paul's parents) purchase the dress. They were all on the clearance rack at Wal-Mart for $6 each. Now, how was I supposed to resist that?????

Before we gathered at Valerie's for our girls night, Christie conned Erin and I into checking out a new Carter's store that opened. I just have three words: OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Virturally all the clothes were on sale (and I mean cheap) so I had a hard time even narrowing it down to this:

Now you know why I stated above that I was "officially" done shopping.

At last......

We were finally able to get a group shot with all of us in our M3 t's. I personally wanted us to build a pyramid but I was quickly veto'd so we had to settle for a sitting pyramid on the staircase.

Our nights are always full of adventure, you never really know what is going to transpire.

It could be a fashion show by Christie.......
Bed-vaulting by Jamie.........
or the introduction of the newest M3 family member: Maggie. Valerie recently adopted this little dog and she is adorable!! Welcome to the clan Maggie!!

So that's about all I have for now.

Thanks for checking in!!!




No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers