September 24, 2007

Is this my legacy?????

A couple of weeks ago I attended a baby shower for a very dear friend. As I was enjoying my cake a stranger approached me and said "I know you!!". She acted slightly excited like I was a celebrity or something. I am sure I looked puzzled as I said "You do?" She immediately said "Yes, you are one of the bounce house girls!!!" I must admit it took me a few minutes to figure out what she was talking about but soon it all came back to me and before I knew it this stranger had summoned a friend over to exclaim that she had met a "bounce house girl". I then proceeded to spend the next few minutes explaining to these complete stranger that I had in fact tried to save my friend Valerie from being devoured from the bounce house several months ago. If you don't remember this story please revisit it here. And even if you do remember it, reread it to give yourself a laugh this Monday.

Thanks V, for making me forever known as one of the "bounce house girls". I was kind enough not to repost the pictures of you being swallowed up by the house, but remember Mollianne's birthday is only 7 months away and Erin promised a bounce house again this year!!!


Happy Monday everyone!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I haven't read that since I wrote it...it all came back to me and I have to admit it is funny now to relive it.

Thanks for taking me down memory lane...I'm glad that is a legace we will always share.

Love V

Erin said...

Oh yes, the "bounce house girls" will ride again....I promise!!!! That was so much fun even though that blasted thing "gave birth" to me not once but twice. Just one of many memories I have with my best friends. Love you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers