September 10, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.....

Why?? You may ask. Well, this weekend "the storage container" officially came into use. Every year I get one of those large storage containers and place it in the guestroom. As I shop and find Christmas gifts for people all the gifts go into the container. That way I know where all the gifts are can keep a good tab on what I have purchased. I am proud to say I have officially finished shopping for 4 people!!! So the Christmas shopping is officially under way!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be checking that storage container on a regular basis for my gift. JK

Love you,
Momma Martha

Christie said...

First, great idea.

Second, don't tell AB - good gawd, we'll never hear the end of it! Christmas shopping in September...he would pitch a fit if I started that. (but what he don't know can't kill me!)

Off to Target to get me a Christmas tub...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers