September 20, 2007

A numbers review.....

21 - Months our dossier has now been logged in at the CCAA.

90 - Days until we see our daughter's face. Can this really be true???? We expect our referral in Dec or Jan and that is not too far away!!!!

3 - Times I have gone into Avery's room this week just to tidy up. Don't know what has gotten into me all the sudden but I have this need to get her room ready.

4 - Families I have touched bases with this week that have the same LID as us and are using the same agency, making them our potential travel partners.

6 - Times in the last week I have reviewed the awesome packing list I got from Kelley.

For some reason beginning on Sunday my mind has constantly been occupied with the thoughts of receiving our referral, traveling, and getting Avery settled in her new home. I thought that I had kind of "numbed" myself to this whole process but evidentally I was wrong!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a neat post! We cant wait to celebrate that referral picture for you and in case I didnt tell you, the name you have chosen is awesome

Christie said...

Ohhh!!!! How cute! You're totally nesting!!!!


I love it...

Stacey said...

Got to tell you I loved Kelly's Packing list too! I am so thrilled you are on the count down side of the hill, and oh so ready to see that first picture!! I can hardly beleive that you may find out in January as that is when we got Miahs information.... A whole year for four months??!!?? sigh, She is going to be so worth it, hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Avery's getting closer! I am sooo happy for you!

Kelley said...

This post brought a smile to my face. You're getting close baby!!

Anonymous said...

Girl; if you can't snack - unpack.

I love that you are sensing the closeness of her arrival.

I need to get into Aubriana's room and shake off the dust of two years of waiting.

Please see a Dr. about the Little People...you have issues.

Love V

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers