November 16, 2008

I believe.......

I received the following in an email this week and thought it was wonderful enough to share. I hope you enjoy it too!

I believe.....that our backgrounds and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe.....that no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I believe.....that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe.....that it's taking me along time to become the person I want to be.

I believe.....that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I believe.....that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I believe.....that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I believe.....that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I believe.....that it isn't always enough to be forgive by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I believe.....that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I believe.....the people you care about most in life are taken from you much too soon.

Happy Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Mya said...

Robyn,
Thank you for sharing! How true it is. I have a little drama going on with some very dear friends and this speaks volumes.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers