November 21, 2008

Midnight Madness!!!!



I have set up this post to automatically upload at 12:04am......this is the time we should be in the movie theatre for the debut of the movie TWILIGHT. Kiesha and I are accompanying Mekenzie and 8 of her friends (that's right 9 teenagers!) to the movies for the much anticipated release. We expect it to be a madhouse!!

Our local theater is showing it on 4 screens and when we tried to get advance tickets for the 12:01, 12:02, and 12:03 showings they were all sold out!! I guess that is why they kept adding more screens. My questions is this: It's a school night where are all these people coming from?? I guess we will be finding that out.

So if you are still awake at that time be thinking of me in a crowded theatre filled with vampire crazy teens.

Don't worry my posse girls I am sure we can all still make a date to see this movie together....hopefully at a time when all the kids are in school and the only people in attendance are the grown women addicted to the series :)

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Alaina said...

Can't wait to hear what you thought about it! I'm seeing it Saturday night, woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Was it worth it????

Enquiring moms want to know whether they REALLY want to deal with the crowds and all that.

Shelli

Kelley said...

Details! I need details!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers