October 26, 2006

Dinner with the family

What happens when you mix your biological family with your Great Wall family for dinner and socializing??????

A great time is had by all!!!!!!!!

This past Saturday we had that opportunity. Paul and I get together with other Great Wall families every couple of months and this time several of the couples invited their parents along for the fun. Paul parents were both working but my parents were able to attend. My parents thought it was a great way to get to actually meet the people they hear me talk about so often. I think dad spent the entire night starting at Mollianne, Mia, and Emily. Don't worry dad, we will have Avery home before you know it.

Now on to the pictures of the night.



Bob, Don and Judy (Kelley's parents), and Chuck

Anton, Barbara (Erin's mom), Gary, Erin, and Christie

Okay, why is my table the crazy bunch???? Valerie, my dad, Jamie, and Matt (my mom and Paul are hiding somewhere behind Jamie)

Kim and Bobby, Mary Jane and JD (Teresa's parents), Teresa and David, Tim and Daneen

And last but certainly not least:
Kelley - she wouldn't let me take a picture of her new stylin' tennis shoes so go on over to her blog and read the saga of the shoes.

Huge thanks go out to Teresa and David for allowing us to congregate in their wonderful historic home.

Erin, feel free to steal these pics and correct me on any of the names!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

You did awesome on the names! Teresa's dad's name is JD. Love the pictures and yes, I will be stealing them! Hugs!

Erin said...

Oh, and Kim's husband's name is Bobby. I just love that picture of Chuck. What a goof ball.

Kelley said...

Yup! That's my husband and the father of my children...the goof ball! We had such a great time too and look forward to getting together with everyone again. Anytime your dad wants to get some babysitting practice, let me know...

Valerie said...

Why does your camera only catch me with my eyes shut and my mouth open...GOOD GOD, my dentist would love it if I could keep it that wide open during an exam. Your parents are wonderful...I want them for my very own.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers