October 21, 2006

How could I forget????

Well, I did not really forget the date, I just forgot to post it yesterday. Yesterday marked the 10 month anniversary of our Log In Date. At this point we know we have made it through review with no questions asked (answered prayer) and now we are in the line in the matching room. Many people have asked me lately why the process slowed down. Of course I cannot answer that question but I have gotten in the habit of saying, "It's like when I go to Wal-Mart, whatever line I pick suddenly starts moving the slowest. Well, we picked China and thus they slowed down!!" Sorry to all the people in line behind me!!

Hey but it is uplifting to see that we are now in the double digits. At this point we will take whatever little milestones we can get. So Happy 10 months to us!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers