December 12, 2006

Holiday Lights

I finally got around to uploading some pictures, however, blogger was being weird and would only let me do 5 at a time. So be sure and scroll down to the 2 previous posts to see the pictures of the "ICE" exhibit I mentioned earlier.

The past week has been crazy at work and it seems as if Paul and I have been "on the go" all the time. I think it is just this time of year.

This past Saturday night Paul, me, my mom, Kelby, and Kolin all went to see the Holiday Light exhibit our county puts on. It is a great drive-through display of Christmas lights and each year they add to the collection. The best things about it are that it is 5 minutes from our house and it is FREE. We like free stuff!!

I know the pictures do not come across on the computer too good but it really is a great display:


Only in Texas will you have Santa water-skiing behind a boat driven by Rudolph!!



Besides work and getting ready for Christmas not much else has been going on here.

Thanks for checking in!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

These are great pictures! The ice and the lights both! It was great to see you today, you looked beautiful!

I hope to see you next week too.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers