December 17, 2006

Lunch and Dinner with friends......

This past Friday I had a full social calendar. I started the day by having lunch with several of my adoption posse (as Christie calls us) then completed up my Christmas shopping and moved on to dinner with several gals from work. Aren't I a little social butterfly?

First we have lunch:
Christie had a last minute medical emergency so she was unable to join us and Erin of course was basking in the Caribbean on her cruise. Don't worry girls you were both there in spirit. We got together for this lunch because Jamie had a rare Friday off. You know us, we will use any excuse to eat and laugh with each other.

On to the pictures:

Miss Emily sat right beside me and we shared chips and crayolas.

Especially for Christie:
Girl, you know we love you and wanted to let you know we were thinking of you!!


Miss Mia was interrupted from her power lunch for a very important phone call.

The traditional group shot:
Me, Emily, Kelley, Mia, Valerie, and Jamie


After about 2 1/2 hours of shopping I joined my work crew for dinner

Keysla and Sandra enjoying great company

Me and Amy (who I affectionately call my "work mother")

Keysla and Debra are in the Christmas spirit

And the star of our dinner: Keenan. He is just the cutest little boy and kept us very entertained with his passion for chewing.

Saturday I spent the day finishing up some scrapbook projects and hanging out with Paul and then Sunday it was back to work.

Welcome Home Bob, Erin, and Mollianne....We hope you had a fabulous time on your vacation and can't wait to see the pictures!!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Man...I have been waiting with baited breath which is not to say I suffer from any form of halitosis...but you said you were going to update last week....how long am I supposed to wait to be able to lift your photos? Great pictures! I am a litle shocked you have "other" friends. ;-)))

Kelley said...

You are quite the social butterfly! That photo of Mia is priceless...must be that fancy camera you have!

See you soon!
K.

Anonymous said...

Great post, and what a handsome fella there at the bottom! We had a great time with you at the party (however short-lived our time there was) and are so excited that we made it onto the blog! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

Erin said...

I missed you guys so much!!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see you - and hug your neck - on Friday! Love ya!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

I missed you guys so much!!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see you - and hug your neck - on Friday! Love ya!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers