December 3, 2006

Now THIS is how you spend a Saturday night.....

Saturday night "my girls" and I got together for another night of fun. This time we actually let the men join us. We had a total blast and many thanks to Kelley and Chuck for letting us invade their house.

I could go into great detail describing all the fun we had or I could just show you the pictures:

Erin and Valerie
Don't ask!! But this picture was just too cute not to post.

Our host and hostess, with an extra person thrown in for good measure:
Anton, Kelley, and Chuck....and see Kelley we did get a picture of you wearing the antlers.

Little Miss Mollianne
She did not want to be bothered with pictures while trying to open a present.

Freeze Frame
Valerie definitely knows how to work a crowd

Kelley shows Gary the "loser" sign
Obviously the lottery tickets Gary is holding are not winners

Emily all in her pj's and ready for bed
Presents always come before sleep


Erin and Bob looking all cozy
Obviously this was before she threw him under the bus......love ya E!

Don't these lovebirds just make you sick?
I don't think I have ever taken a picture of Christie and Anton where they are not all smiles.

Last but certainly not least
Mia gives us her true opinion about what she thinks about going to bed rather than staying up with this crazy group.


As always it was an awesome time girls and I can't wait to do it again.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Whooo hooo....I've been waiting to see your fabulous pics...and also to whisk tham away to my blog! They are fantastic...as usual.

Kelley said...

What a night! Where are all the photos of everyone else wearing the antlers? I know they exist because I have some, but mine are bad. I agree with Anton...we have to do that more often!

Anonymous said...

Ok - just for the record - Anton and I may be all smiles in the pictures, but I would challenge you to come to the house (only on days ending in "y") and see what you see. We're actually the Bickersons! Don't let the pet names fool you...

No, I really do love my darling honey baby, woozie foozie....(gag...oh, I think I just threw up in my mouth)

Let me try that again, I love my man. (Whew, much better)

Meanwhile, great pics! You've just inspired me to post mine...even thought their pretty much the same. I really want to 15th to come on, because I could make a whole montage of all us girls on the stairs posing. Anton tooks like ten pics of that. (and they are funny!)

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers