March 30, 2006

Calgon, take me away...........

Let me preface this post by saying I am a very lucky woman. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful home, loving family and friends, a great job, an amazing dog, and a baby girl somewhere in China waiting to come to her forever family. I love my life and would not trade it for anything in the world.

With that said, have you ever had one of those days where you just wished there were no responsibilities? Just to be able to get into the car and drive to see where the road takes you. Money was no object, time was irrelevant, and there was nothing standing between you and the open road.....today is one of those days.

I think several things are contributing to my mellow mood: to put it bluntly, it has been a "crappy" week at work and I am trying so hard not to get bogged down with all the rumors of "the wait" lengthening, and Paul and I have been so busy lately I think there has not been enough time to decompress.

I am making a pact to myself TODAY to slow down, smell the roses, and enjoy the little things in life. Anyone care to join me?

5 comments:

Erin said...

Girl, I'm right there with you. We'll hang in there together! Erin

Elle said...

I'LL JOIN YOU!! It is so hard not to become overwhelmed with all the things going on. Hope your week gets better!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work What does wellbutrin xl do Tennis skirt pictures Mac os x bookseller software Message levitra boards kpa modafinil Discount antispam program for hotmail aston martin prezzi Angel amateur Driver epl4000 laser printer Georgia waycross accident accutane articles what is protonix Forza motor sports Pennsylvania jobs nurses compactflash 128mb Verizon pay as you go cell phone http://www.incorporatingcompanyunitedkingdom.info/Modafinil-patient-uk.html Online mexico modafinil quality water filter drop shipping

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! lamictal sex drive mania Removing oil from driveway steam maxtor external hard drive uk http://www.isuzuautoparts.info/Repairing_bosch_dishwasher.html what is another word for battery terminal Buspar artista lamictal mail order 6 disc cd changer cartridge

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. bdsm movie Comprar acyclovir Ooh baby maternity clothes Stationery suppliers in the uk county maricopa property tax http://www.kodakdigitalcameradx3900.info answering service Head lamp projector North dakota entertainment and sports legal Erowid diazepam vault drug tests Car rental and debit cards Motherboard ddr2 dual graphics card

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers