March 22, 2006

I guess I am a blogger now!!

I have finally succumbed to peer-pressure and created a blog. Bare with me as I try to nagivate this new territory and make it interesting for all those reading it.

I have been a blog-addict for some time. (Remember the first step is admitting you have a problem!!) Until recently I never really thought about getting my own, but through some well-intentioned pushes and prods (you know who you are) I have finally stepped into this world. As of today I will no longer be just a reader I will also be a BLOGGER. So grab a chair, hang on tight, and let's see where this wild ride takes us.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, I'll admit I was the one that pushed you! I'm so glad you are writing your thoughts down. You are too funny not to share! Happy Blogging! Erin

Kelley said...

Woohoo, Robyn! I took some Dramamine (I get a little quesy on rides) and I'm ready to ride with you. Glad you joined our blogger bandwagon!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers