March 26, 2006

I think I figured it out....


I was trying to find a great picture of Rowdy when I stumbled upon this one. It doesn't show all of his sweet face but it will give you an image of him. This is Rowdy sleeping at my feet while I was on the computer.

I would love to take a great picture of him today, however, he was neutered last Thursday and now the vet is making him wear this "stupid" cone around his head to keep him from pulling out his stitches. I know it is for the best, but he does look quite comical with his "cone" on and I don't want that to be the first image you have of my sweet fur-baby.

We have had an action packed weekend and I will try to post all the details this evening.

Hope your weekend was wonderful......

2 comments:

Erin said...

OK, after I steal Jeter, I'm coming to steal Rowdy! Too, too cute! Erin

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers