March 31, 2006

Happy Friday!!!



So the morning after the great hail storm of 2006.....things are the same here. Looking at my beautiful car in the daylight intensified the damage. What makes the matter a little more heartbreaking is that I just got this brand new 2006 car in November. I used the excuse to Paul that I couldn't take Avery around in an old car:) Don't laugh....it worked. Anyway I have already filed the insurance claim and soon my car will be good as new.

Not alot going on here today, I thought I would post a couple of the pictures I took last night of the hail. One is me holding the hail in my hand and the other is various pieces lying on a trash can that was outside.

I wanted to give a shout out to my great nephews...
K#1 (aka sportsdude101)you rock!!! Good Luck at your game tomorrow.
K#2 (aka froggy) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe you will be 11 years old!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, girl, that's some major hail! Only in Texas! I'm so thankful that you are OK. Big hugs! Erin

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Honda floor mat 181 sex email lists Rusindex pay per click

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers