March 23, 2006

The Rumor Is True

All day yesterday I was reading rumors of the CCAA only matching 5 or 6 days worth of dossiers this month. I tried not to let it affect me because it was ONLY a rumor. I read alot of the rumors but take them all with a "grain of salt" and don't get too upset until I hear an "official" word. Well, that word is here and the next batch of referrals only goes through May 30. May 30th!!!!!!! I am not too terribly upset because I know that there are alot of folks out there with May 31 LID's and know that they must be devastated. My heart goes out to them.

Our LID of Dec 20 seems so far away I cannot even begin to guess when we might get our referral. When we started this journey the wait was 6 months, so there was no thought in my head that Avery would not be home before Christmas. The wait slowly started increasing, so before we were even done with the paperchase I knew 6 months was no longer a reality. I still hold out alot of hope that we will have our daughter home by Christmas. I even said to Paul last week "What happens if we travel in December?" (Both of our families have multiple Christmas celebrations and the real trick has been juggling the schedules) His response was "So what if we spend Christmas in China, can you think of a better present?" He's so logical that sometimes it is irritating.

Please don't get the impression that I am "down" or upset by the latest news. Sad, yes, but not upset. It is what it is and there is nothing that I can do personally to change it. I know that timing will be perfect in God's plan and that the child that is chosen for us will be the right match no matter when that match comes.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.....It seems as if once I surrended to the blog world I am know a "true blogger". 3 posts in 18 hours, what is that about?????

4 comments:

Erin said...

I feel the same way, my friend. It is so hard to find out something like this is true, but you are right - we can't do anything about it. Avery and Meisey will happen - in their own time! Hugs!

Elle said...

I have made a vow to myself - don't know how long it will last - to stay away from all rumors. I just can't imagine spending the next...oh, however long it is... getting freaked out! Don't want to do it!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Callcenter asterreich

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read free online virus scanners industrial real estate site Suriname cheap calling card Compare minidv dvd video http://www.paintball-commmand.info Pilates studio in seattle Truck freight class list History of jewellery machines Broadband isp which Dentists in sanger ca california acura tsx test drive Nintendo ds backpack case

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers