June 16, 2006

The cutest shirt in the world......

To my "Mommies who Lunch" friends: Run, do not walk, to Old Navy and get one of these adorable shirts for your daughters. It is a little pricey at $12.50 but I just could not resist.

If we wind up going to China in the winter I think I will put a long sleeve white tee under it and have Miss Avery wear it when she becomes a US citizen. Of course that would mean having to change her clothes on the plane, just prior to landing. But with flying for over 12 hours with a little one I will probably have to change her clothes anyway.

Just had to show you my latest purchase. Not alot going on here. Errands, house cleaning, the usual Friday excitement.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Elle said...

Very cute!! I might have to break my promise to myself to not buy Ayden anything else for a few months -- just this once.

Have a great weekend!

Erin said...

Too darn cute! I will be getting that SOON!

Kelley said...

Dang! I hope I'm not too late to snatch up two of these shirts! I will have to run by there tomorrow...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers