June 10, 2006

The pictures I promised.....

Here it is: Avery's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. We wound up receiving 128 squares but with the size and pattern I picked out we needed 168 (leave it to me to be complicated). We took extra fabric we had left over and cut the other 40. I think it turned out great. Now the final step is the quilting process. Thank you so much Mom, Grammy, and Sandra for all your hard work!!!



From our "Mommies Who Lunch" on Thursday, here is Betsy with her referral pictures. We are so excited for her!!!



The infamous lunch crew:



Our little inspirations:



Mollianne strikes a pose with her new balloon shoes:

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Avery's quilt is absolutely stunning. Great photos from lunch! I can't believe that I let you hold my daughter so close to the front door...you could have just took off running with her! LOL!

Erin said...

OK, you are my new photographer - you get the best pictures of Mollianne! I love Avery's quilt. Wanna do Mollianne and Meisey's? LOL! Love you, girl! And LOVE my shoes!

Elle said...

Robyn, the quilt looks awesome!!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers