June 24, 2006

Home Sweet Home!!

We returned home from our anniversary trip last night. We had a great time but it is also good to be home. We came in, started the laundry, went through the mail, and went to bed. How exciting are we.

Today I did what everyone does the day after getting back from a mini-vacation. I shampooed the carpets!!

I wanted to share some last pictures of our trip:


I found this shirt when we went to one of the outlet malls in Branson. Those of you that know me, know this shirt is perfect for me!

It's official: I am out of control. This is the bounty that Avery received while we were there. Who knew that Branson was the mecca for outlet shopping? These were all great bargains and the things I just could not resist. Our little girl is definitely not going to be lacking in the wardrobe department.














Don't worry Rowdy was not left out of the shopping spree. He received new squeaky toys and has been going crazy with them every since we got home.



The fire hydrant we found at the Big Dog store (also where we found my fabulous shirt pictured above). The duck came from Bass Pro Shop. I had to veto the camoflauge onesie that Paul found there. :)

So now were back home, and back to the daily grind.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Thanks for checking in on us!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That shirt was made for you! And I have to meet Rowdy someday. Glad you are home, safe and sound!

Kelley said...

I'll second Erin's comment...they had you in mind when they made that shirt! It sounds like you and Paul had a FABULOUS anniversary vacation and who would have thought that there would be a Chinese Acrobat show in Branson! I miss you and want to know when we're getting together again...

Elle said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like an awesome trip!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers