August 6, 2006

A fun long-weekend and beautiful wedding....

We are home. We came home earlier today from our trip to Galveston. Last night we attended my cousin's wedding and had a fabulous time. Everything was very beautiful, although I took literally tons of pictures I thought I would give you a little sampling of the festivities:


You would think that with me staying in room with 4 boys I would not have a problem getting "bathroom time" to get ready for the wedding. Imagine my surprise when this is what I walked into:


Paul, Tanner, Kelby, and Kolin all getting ready for the big shindig.

Paul and I at the church before the wedding



We clean up pretty good, huh?


The bride and groom:

Congratulations Brian and Lauren!!

The reception was held at a beautiful venue and a great time was had by all:

My mom and me

There was a lot of dancing going on:

My cousin Terria and I dancing with our 93 year old grandmother. She was a movin' and a groovin' just as much as anyone else.

Now we are back home and unfortunately don't have any other get-aways planned for the near future. Oh well, we will have to see what we can do about that!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

OK, those two are the most beautiful bride and groom I have ever seen! Congrats to them both!

Christie said...

What great pictures, Robyn! Go grandma!! Can't wait to see you next week at M.W.L

Pug Mama said...

That bathroom photo is too funny! I swear, I take a 10 minute shower - that's WITH washing my hair and shaving. My husband takes almost 30 minutes - and he's bald!

Elle said...

Great wedding photos!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers