August 18, 2006

Jamie, you ARE the woman!!!!!


Today I attended our monthly "Mommies Who Lunch". Jamie was the hostess this month and after everyone left I stayed and planted myself in her house until she agreed to help me change the look of my blog!!!! This is something I have struggled with for a while and for some reason my mind just would not "click" to how this was done. Jamie took pity on me (and probably wanted me out of her house) so she taught me how to change it. It is definitely still a work-in-progress and I still want to change some things and fine-tune it but at least the beginning are there. I even made Jamie pose for this picture after she changed it and promised to give her tons of "props" to express my gratitude. So here you go:

Jamie, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for being the ultra-intelligent blog master that you are and helping me get a more stylish blog!!!!!!!

The next couple of days I will be tweaking the site and experimenting with some color changes. Don't worry Jamie, I will make you proud!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Good Lord...who is that good looking woman in front of that awesome blog??? Oh it's me! It looks great! I was more than happy to stay and help you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers